Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rewind

So, tell me how you feel,
You'll need to speak up, I am a little too far away,
But no one said you needed to be close for me to help you,
No one said I couldn't hold your hand,

I could be your no one, I could be your anyone,
I could be anything you need me to be,
I just don't want to live this life all alone,
No , I don't want to pretend I don't miss you in the middle of the night,
You are my morning that threatens my night, and my light house that guides me home so bright,
So darling, please let me take your hand, and I will be whatever you need me to be,
I will take away the pain, I will carry it all by myself, just please don't loosen your grip on me..

When I am not with you, I am frozen in time , You pressed play on my paused life and I never want to rewind, No, I never want to rewind...

I want to feel that breeze through my hair once again, and I want it to be your smile I smile at, I will carry it all honey, I swear I will carry it all... Just don't press rewind, Oh please, don't press rewind....

Nothing in the past has ever compared to this, and nothing in my future ever will, So let's sit together and watch this movie play, Let's watch the bits that make us smile and hold each other at the bits that make us cry, Just stay with me awhile, and don't press rewind....

No comments:

Post a Comment