Friday, February 18, 2011

Rocking your world friday!

So I missed last week! I was over in England and didn’t get back till late Sunday and was far too tired to catch up, naughty Fi!!


So this is going to cover the last 2 weeks! I am really enjoyed my trip to England, I saw Anathema, they blew my mind!! Had such a good night on Friday with my peeps! Next time I go over, I won’t be coming home!!

I am so grateful for the presents John got me!! I received a beautiful dress and lots of other goodies!! Also, would like to thank Red for her lovely pressies and the cake she made me! CAKE OF DEATH! I got home on Sunday and Dad had made me another cake!! Spoilt to say the least! Hehe 

I am so happy my mock exam went well on Monday, mum was a great model and behaved herself! The examiner seemed pleased with me. I have my real college theory exam on Monday, little bit nervous because I am terrible at studying! Fingers crossed all goes well!

I am grateful for Fish and chips, yes…. Here in Ireland, our fish and chips are terrible. Melanie and John made it their mission to get me fish and chips the first night I arrived and it was amazing!!Then red made it her mission to get me more!! I have a feeling I may put on a couple of stone when I live there.. hehe!

I am really grateful for people’s ability to give things second chances. Sometimes things can get quite difficult and it seems like the easiest thing to do is give up on it, but some things are just worth the effort, worth the time.

I have been going to sleep at 4 or 5 and waking up at 1 or 2 in the afternoon, trying to pass the days. Today, I got up at 9:30 and had a healthy breakfast and went for a walk! I am feeling much better! (Thanks John for kicking me up the ass!) I am waiting for a new start, but that doesn’t mean in the time being I should waste away!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and week ahead!!

xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Missed you last week but this post is wonderful - lots of lovely gratefuls. Pleased you had a good b'day too - all that cake! Yum! And now I feel like fish and chips for lunch.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah hun your post is lovely - a double week catch up! Sounds like you've had some great positives this week! I loved the one liners you left on your blog about your Mum - simply awesome - made me giggle immensely!

    Hope you have a great weekend

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are forgiven for not posting your Rocking list last week, especially as you post this week with such a happy bouncy list! Sounds like you had a wonderful week in England - watch the fish and chips girl, they're a slippery slope!

    Have a great weekend.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! You have to feel for me, I live on a road with an AMAZING chippie, a kebab shop and a chinese and they are all some of the best in the area. The smells of an evening *rumbly tummy* it's lucky we are broke or my healthy eating would be in even worse danger than it is now. I miss living in Scotland, they used to do deep fried pizza's, I kid you not! Lush they were! Ummmmmmmm.

    Good luck on Monday! Will be thinking of you, make sure and update how it went!

    ReplyDelete