Saturday, March 26, 2011

Rocking your world Friday (well, Saturday.... Shhh!)

Hi everyone!!

I have been missing lately, I know I am a day late, but here goes!

I was over in England for a week, I had such a great time! Went out in Sheffield for Paddy's day, best night ever!! Me and John spent the week chilling, sorting the house and watching movies!! There is a little cat called Gizmo that comes around to the house, such a little sweetheart! Here is a picture of me and John on Paddy's day!


Red, the legend, picked us up and we went out to Wentworth garden centre on Tuesday, it was a beautiful sunny day. I had such a lovely time walking around all the gardens and the craftshop! Here is a picture of me and Red! 



I am going for a lovely meal with my family tonight, a leaving do if you like! Bella Roma, a gorgeous Italian restaurant in Galway! I can't wait! I am going to have penne pasta with pan fried salmon in white wine and Garlic sauce!! Nom!

I am so glad my exams went well, I only have one left now and I am feeling confident!

I am grateful for all the food John brought home from the leavers do he was at, we had so many sandwiches, kept us going for a few days. Ginnie, those muffins you sent were amazing!!!

Just a little list for today, I am all over the place!!! 

I hope you all have a lovely weekend/week!! x x x x x x x x x 
        

3 comments:

  1. Ah bless your post made me giggle and smile at the same time - I'm glad the food parcel went down well LOL - it seemed a shame to bin it and the muffins will become legendary at some point I'm sure. Still not started getting ready, Craig and little man reluctant party goers a long story! Anyhow have a lovely meal out with your family and can't wait for a proper catch up when you get over!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound so excited in your post, Fiona. The fun and joy is spilling out of your sentences and it's lovely to read.

    Well done for getting through your exams well so far, wishing you well for the last one.

    Hope you enjoyed your farewell family meal,

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely cheerful list Fiona.
    Hope you enjoyed your meal out and good luck for the last exam.
    Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete