Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A new start!

I never really write on this blog, it is usually just a little storage space for my poems! Today, However, I am in a chatty mood! It is the 5th of January 2011 and I am feeling so positive about life at the moment. This year is bringing huge changes and I honestly cannot wait to immerse myself in life.

These last few years, I became very unmotivated, numb almost. I lost all ambition and all hope for the future. I had hobbies that I loved, they all just seemed to disappear. I had passions and interests, they all faded away. It was like I had just become a body, an empty shell.

In the last couple of months, my love of live has been reignited. Mostly due to meeting an absolutely wonderful person that has changed my life in more ways than you could imagine. I now wake in the mornings, take a deep breath and smile. I find joy in the smallest things, for example, this morning I went to feed my two dogs, Milly (the smallest of the two) was poking her nose through the fence, each time she did, it made her sneeze! It lifted my heart so much! It is good to know that in times of darkness, there is always a little ray of light waiting to brighten your day. You just have to be willing to open your eyes to see it.

I feel like I have a new page to draw upon, I felt a sense of relief as the new year came in. All I know is that 2011 is going to ROCK!!! I hope it does for everybody else too!




No comments:

Post a Comment