Friday, January 7, 2011

Rocking your world Friday!



I am joining in on the "Rocking your world Friday"!!!

I am grateful for the Blanket Catriona gave me to sleep with last night, I am not kidding, it was THE most amazing blanket I have ever encountered! Ohhh, it was so... I think they only word I can use to describe it is.. Poofy. I had a wonderful sleep!

I am really grateful for my Dad, always willing to be my taxi man. He is never late, not even by a minute! He really is a star...

I am grateful for our water coming back on! We had been without it all over the Christmas period! I had such a long bath today with every bubble bath imaginable!

I am very grateful for my parents finally accepting that I am moving country, also for actually starting to help me!! It took them a while to adjust to the idea, however, they are really trying to be positive now!

To all my friends that are helping me with my make-up portfolio, I couldn't do it without you guys, I am just hoping a manage to get a good grade with it! I am really worried about my Exams, mainly because I am terrible at studying, I am much better with visual learning and practical work!

I am grateful for my two little doggies, Molly and Milly, that always bring a smile to my face. Who could resist those faces?!?!

I am so happy my presents to John and Virginia arrived, I was getting so panicked that they had got lost in the post!!! I just want my Pikachu slippers to arrive now!!


I want to say a Thankyou for the "Celtic House" blog for the Rocking your world Friday posts! They really brighten up your day!


4 comments:

  1. Ah hun - you joined in that's awesome, the gift is lovely and will take pride of place in the crystal cabinet in our bedroom, it's beautiful! Loving your list, it made for some seriously happy reading today! Glad your water is back on it must have been a nightmare without it!

    Hugs from us all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona, I'm another of Virginia's Rockers so it's lovely to meet you. Super list today, and Milly and Molly are SERIOUSLY gorgeous! I saw on the news about the water problem in Ireland, I can't imagine how awful that must have been. I bet you really appreciate being able to turn on a tap now. Hooray for Dad's Taxis, always the best (and you don't have to give him a tip!).

    Have a great weekend.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo!!

    Lovely to meet you too! Molly and milly never fail to melt hearts! Having the water back is wonderful

    "you don't miss your water till your river runs dry"- Richard Hawley.

    I hope you are having a lovely weekend! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another Rockette here - late as usual.

    So glad you have your water again, saw it on the news and just couldn't believe it.

    Your Dad sounds fab - what will you do when you move?

    I know what you mean about practical studying, I always found it easier to grasp doing rather than reading about doing.

    Love your blog background :D Hope to see you again this Friday - hopefully I'll be on time for once ;)

    ReplyDelete