Friday, January 14, 2011

Rocking your world Friday!

So, it is Friday again! I tell you, these "Rocking your world Friday" posts really make you realise how quick time is passing!! Things I am grateful for/feeling positive about this week!

I am really grateful to my Brothers wife, Johanna, for letting me do my Bridal make-up project on her, she put her dress and veil on and everything! She is a life saver! Now that is two down, I have got evening, era and creative make-up to do yet! Eeeeekk!!

I am very grateful to my Dad for helping me out with my supplies for the course, he helped me pay for a beautiful new make-up case (it has got wheels and everything!!!) and it WAS NOT cheap..... Fanks Daddy!!!

Sleeping bags, yeah, I said it. I absolutely love sleeping bags! I am sleeping so well at the moment!! and plus, I really do enjoy feeling like a caterpillar.....

My Pikachu slippers and the necklace I ordered arrived (About a month late, but still!). The company that I bought the necklace from sent me the wrong item the first time, so when they sent the correct order out, I got two free pairs of earrings!

I am really grateful for having such wonderful people in my life. It is so lovely to know that they will be there for you no matter what, to know that they will always try to make you smile. My Fridays would rock a lot less without them!!

For health, it is terrifying having a health scare, it is such a relief to find you are ok!! Good health is something we should be grateful for everyday, and certainly something we should not take for granted!!

I am very grateful for having something I have always dreamed of...... You often think dreams can never come true, but you never know what is around the corner. Don't give up on them, even if they seem unrealistic, because I can reassure you, there is always a chance they will come true. Patience is key..... I managed it and I am one impatient little bugger!!

I hope everybody has had a wonderful week and I hope you all have a lovely weekend ahead!

Bye for now!! x x x

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous posting and lovely things Rocking Your World - your caterpillar comment made me giggle soooo much - hurray's for Daddy's - bless how sweet of him and for sister-in-laws - donning said dress etc! Hope you're having a good day

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list Fiona (I had to laugh at the caterpillar comment too!). Sounds as though you have a lovely Dad and supportive friends. Nice to see you rocking with us.
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! First of all, wonderful blog background! It's got such va-va-voom and zing!

    Great list - Pikachu slippers?! Hurrah for Daddy, top man!

    Dreams can, and do, come true. Sounds like yours are coming along just fine.

    Have a great week, Fiona.

    x

    ReplyDelete